Birthday Parties @ Surprise Angels
$175 for 1 1/2 hours (up to 10 children)
Each additional child $15
* 1 hour of open gym, obstacle course, races & gymnastics instruction
* 30 minutes of your cake and present time
* Table, chairs, table cloth, paper plates, cups, plastic forks
* YES you may bring your own cake, food and drinks
** NO food or drinks allowed in the GYM area **
* Host to setup before and cleanup after party
All attendees must bring a signed waiver and be in proper gym attire (no zippers or buttons)
Waivers can be printed below.
Cartwheel, Back Handsprings, and Tucks Clinics
These are for any children who want to learn or practice, cartwheel, back handspring or back tucks. Any age child as long as the child can focus and work on these actual skills We will post on the Monthly Info section of this website, and our facebook page when these are scheduled.
$10 for an hour for members or non-members.
Waivers must be signed by anyone attending.
Open Gym is available to provide extra practice time for student's skills. Coaches supervise designated events in which the student may practice what skill they want. Open gym is not a substitute for regular classes as the coaches do not provide instruction like a regular class. Students may ask a coach to spot them if assistance is needed for a skill.
* Please note we reserve the right to ask you to leave if children are being disrespectful to other children, coaches, or equipment. No refunds will be issued.
Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members
Attire: Shorts, T-shirts or Leotards. Hair must be up. NO jewelry, jeans, pants or shorts with zippers or buttons are allowed in the gym.
Ages: 3 to 17 years old. They should be able to be independent in the gym area.
Anyone attending Open Gym MUST have a signed waiver from their parent.
Surprise Angels Gymnastics